DIY Face Mask | How to make MASK out of PAPER
With this print template and a few simple folds, you too can make a unique face mask. Check out Zimarty DIY video in this post for how to assemble a no-sew Paper Face Mask! Zimarty paper Mask Template helps to create a very unique architectural shape to the mask. download and print on 8.5" x11" and follow the video posted here to assemble your mask. When you are using staple just be sure the smooth side of the staple is on your face. Rubber bands, string, or any kind of material can be used to make the mask larger. Paper doesn’t stretch, so you’ll want to make sure the ear length fits your face. Paper masks capture fewer particles than surgical masks and N95 masks. However, if it is the only material you have, it is better than nothing! You can whip up a paper towel face mask in a matter of seconds! you could also attach a paper towel inside the mask for extra protection.
I’m sure you can make it work for you when you need it. Be sure to like our youtube video for when you need it?
Wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart to slow the spread of COVID-19
You Will Need
- Standard size ruler – or something like it
- 1 standard paper size 8.5" x 11"
- rubber bands, pieces of string, or even ribbon.
- Staples, hot glue, even school glue
- Zimarty fold template
- Download the template and print zimarty paper mask template
- Fold the paper, as seen in my video
- Use the ruler to fold the paper
- Fold the two halves toward up toward using a ruler.
- Flip the mask over and hot glue/staple/tape the elastic bands in place using the extra tabs of paper on each side of the mask
- Fold and glue the extra corner of the napkin inside
- Gently place the straps around your head, pull the mask folds apart over your nose, and mount, then pinch a piece for your nose